Unlock: U6T USB Modem, 921T USB Modem?
This process will only work using a Microsoft Vista or Microsoft XP 32 bit computer and a Crazy John's U6T modem or Crazy John's 921T modem
- First step is to obtain an unlock code
- Download the unlock tool here and save it to your desktop SIMunlocker.exe (312KB)
- Plug your modem into a USB port, then exit the connection software fully ensuring it is not minimised to the system tray (but don't uninstall it, this process requires the drivers to be installed)
- Run the download from your desktop and wait for it to display "Found Device!"
- Input your unlock code and click "Disable"
- If you have followed these steps correctly and used the right code, it will display "Success!" and your device is now unlocked
Related categories: Return to category: Mobile Broadband Return to category: How to unlock your device